Saturday, June 19, 2010

Don't let the pressure kill YOU.

"First of all, single mothers don't date. They've been to the circus. They've been to the puppet shows and they've seen the strings. A single mother, that's a sacred thing."
- Rod Tidwell, Jerry Maguire

TRUE. (Most) Single mom's don't play or look for a fling. DUH.

I never really did appreciate Jerry Maguire before. I never bothered to watch it. I thought of it as a typical-cheesy-sometimes-lame movie. Tom Cruise leads the film, what do you expect me to think? Even when a movie is bad, it is still considered good because of good looks or the smoking body of the protagonist. La la la la la.

Not Maguire, though. There's a lesson. Find it.


Jonathan Lipnicki as Ray.
I so love and adoreeeeee this kid.

Bonnie Hunt, one of my favorites in the biz.
Her sarcastic one-liners and witty blunders never cease to amaze me.


* Screen shots from Yahoo!