Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm not making plans for tomorrow.

I thought my iPad went bonkers on me. Thankfully, it didn't.

A lot of people ask what's with an iPad. I don't know the answer. It's like a gargantuar version of iTouch with high def resolution. I don't suggest using your iPad as a player. Let's face it, it is not space friendly. Inconvenient. Very. Videos = different issue. Whether it be music or movie.

I'm very fond of Angry Birds and Zombieville. Fun. Interesting. Perfect way to kill precious time. I'm pretty much tired of Plants vs Zombies. Sad.

I finally found a Chinese throwing star! I call it that way. No idea why. Slightly overpriced but really cool.



Sorry for the lousy picture. Point and shoot camera multiplied to the fact that I have no talent in photography is equal to a revolting photo.

The gun (obviously) is not real.

P.S.
Driving is one heck of a job. My always-squinting eyes? No help at all.

I love you, truck. I'm doing this for you.