Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's pretend I'm making sense and you believe everything I say.

There are a load of shows I wish would just crop back on TV. I miss MTv before it became 100% lokal. I miss Nickelodeon's Hey Arnold! and As Told By Ginger. These are just to name a few of those I really miss. I couldn't possibly list them one by one. Well, I think I can. I just don't want to. If there's anything I really really really miss though, that would be Lulu and the gang. I never favored Cartoon Network but because they have this little wise ass, they didn't leave me much choice. I only watch Powerpuff when there is nothing good on air or when I'm really sleepy. Of course, I use the TV set as a night light. Go figure.


Clips of Little Lulu are all over YouTube but I don't want that anymore. I want a real copy. All original DVD. Unfortunately, even Quiapo don't have one. I believe that's the capital of piracy. If they don't have it. Tough luck. You can't find it anywhere else. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I should sleep.