Sunday, September 19, 2010

There is no decent title for this entry. Blah.

My stuff are slowly deteriorating. First, it was my iTouch which hasn't exactly reached a year old. Then my laptop decided to go bonkers on me at the least expected moment. Now, because I lost Apple's warranty for my iTouch, I have to pay a big, fat, stinking P3,500 just for its screen to work. Mind you, I tried all plausible click-here-and-there tricks for it to work, it just wouldn't. My laptop is another concern because IT itself refuses to charge its battery. Literally dysfunctional, everything.

Please don't ask me to take both in Greenhills because most often than not, people there just wreck stuff.

I'm thinking of replacing iTouch with Apple's much better version. Price is almost the same but I think this time, you get you money's worth with all the added features and stuff on the side.

Ze new iTouch from the big brainy crew of Apple. SRP: P12,490
Image courtesy of Apple, Philippines.
Click image for the website.

Even Nano has a new, cuter and yummier version! If only I waste money on a daily freaking basis I would gladly get me one. But let's face it, one can only hope so much.

Nah, I'm not making sense anymore.

ENTRY OVER.