Sunday, July 18, 2010

♪ It’s the simple things in life we forget ♫

Never say never, they say.

One human being will change what I've set my mind to believe. His name is Raymond. Usher Raymond.

When I first heard about Usher's visit I was a bit conflicted. I wanted to go badly but the location kind of threw me off. I like Araneta Coliseum because they're very organized when they have events. Whether it be a famous rock band, a pop star or Disney's Minnie and Mickey. Plus, you get your money's worth even if the ticket's from the general admission area. The dome-shaped concert arena is more of a pro than a con.

Last week, July 09 to be clear,I was an hour late for the shindig because the traffic is just downright bizarre. Almost everyone was going to Mall of Asia, it seems. A turtle would've arrived faster. Hell, if I continue on foot I would've get there on time.

The minute I walked in MOA's ground I felt a sting of panic. There's just too many people yelling and howling it made me want to slap them. But of course, I didn't. We're all just bunch of people dying to see Usher and his 6-pack abs. It took me 10 minutes to get to my seat. The security and the real ushers and usherettes inside were no help at all. It’s difficult to find your seat with all the pushing and distraction. Distraction, meaning, when I was trying to find my seat, Usher is doing his thing on stage, lifting his shirt and touching his crotch to the tune of Nice and Slow. Niiiiice.

Good thing I was wearing my trusty old boots. I didn't feel if anyone stepped on my foot. Baka ako pa yung nakatapak without my knowledge.






The thick crowd I had to go through to get to my seat.

As much as I want to post pictures from the show, I'd rather not from fear of photo grabbing and such.

Visit Usher's official website here.