Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Model Behavior: Diane Kruger

I first caught a glimpse of her in Wicker Park as the graceful dancer with then teen heart rob Josh Hartnett. I started seeing more of her in red carpet events such as Oscars, Grammy's and the likes. One thing I can say about her is she dress absolutely well compared to others who sometimes look like an ostrich died on them. I believe it's slightly difficult to WOW audience in Hollywood as they've seen every gorgeous outfit grace the red carpet - and the hideous as well.

I googled her name and learned that she really did ballet in London before an accident ended her career. She pursued a career in modeling in Germany for a couple of years before she moved to Paris to concentrate on acting, and then of course, the rest is history. I have to say, why do all top models are born in Germany? Heidi Klum? And I read somewhere that Gisele Bündchen is half german. No fair. Dapat sa Pilipinas rin. *insert smiley here*

Here are some of her looks that I extremely adore:


See, not many can pull that mustard dress on the red carpet. I think she did fine.
Second dress is from Chanel's haute couture collection.


Black dress - Marchesa; Second from Valentino


Fringe boots, I like. That's my most favorite of all the outfits I've seen her wear. Less is more. And not everyone can rock an attire that simple.

* Pictures from hollywoodlife.com and diane-kruger.com