Saturday, April 10, 2010

Philippines, you are soon to be a Wonderland.

If you don't know John Mayer, you must be living under a rock for quite some time now. If you don't know that John Mayer himself is flying to Manila this May, you must be one heck of an anti-social...or you hate technology enough to rid them off your life for good.

I do like John Mayer but not enough for me to watch him at SM Mall of Asia. The venue, I don't really like. I'm fond of Araneta Coliseum, I feel safe there for some reason. I know a lot of people who anxiously waited for the details of Mayer's concert. That's why I was no way near surprised when I saw a fan page on Facebook named "Lintek! Ang MAHAL ng JOHN MAYER tickets!".

It got me laughing and giggling, not because it was particularly funny, but because it was amusing. Most of the fans of the page are people who can't really afford the hefty tickets. They don't express hate or anger to anyone, though. Just words of dismay and frustration about the expensive tickets and the fact that most of them can't buy any.

This picture I find hilarious and mirthful on many levels:


(right click + view image = picture enlarged!)
I don't think its meant to be offensive in anyway :)

For details and updates about the concert, log on to:
John Mayer official site
SM Mall of Asia
Ticketnet Philippines