Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A woman's right to clothe.

I've always fancied a closet of my own. A closet enough for me to walk around when I can't decide what to wear, or a closet so wonderfully beautiful that they're only possible with the help of Pixar or Disney.

I have a lot of clothes and stuff lying around that sometimes I forget that I have them. No, I'm not a disorganized person. My closet is just too small especially with the articles of clothing I have. They're slightly a tad many for their own kind. But let's face it. Women will be women. We sometimes buy impulsively and later realize that we own one like it, or worse, we don't need what we bought in the first place.

Clothes should have a space to breathe. Sometimes the fabric self destructs when kept in storage for so long. And let me just say that things around here are not getting cheaper. How much does a pair of pants cost nowadays? And skirts? And coats? And boots?

HALT.
Shoes however is a different story.



This is not my closet but I wish it were.
Its Carrie Bradshaw's.
OH. What I wouldn't give to have all her lavish clothes...and closet, too.

Would you look at that? I am a girl after all :)