Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not a woman's worth but definitely worth buying.

I didn't exactly went shopping yesterday but I think it falls on that category anyway. I went somewhere south to have my iTouch fixed because it has been wonky since last month. I decided to walk around and window shop but to my dismay, I ended up buying some stuff.

I couldn't deny myself the pair of shoes, or boots if you may call it. I've been drooling for it ever since I can't remember. I thought I could never own one because the price is a little steep for me and my *ehem* budget. Yesterday was my lucky day because they were on sale! 30% off but what the heck. Its a pretty good deal for me.


Pretty boots they are, aren't they? :)

Oh. I snagged the last of this as well,

Aldo's two-finger ring

They were in my size which is just great!