Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Read but you don't have to weep.

Went book shopping yesterday before heading home from a 3 day vacation. I was looking for a copy of Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer at almost every book store I know but couldn't find any. Either its out of stock or the universe decided to gang up on me and hid the book in a different plane or something.

I bought a couple of paperbacks and was so tempted to buy a blue-ish green Holga camera of my own. I haven't seen my Fisheye in ages but I do know that its somewhere in my room. Or maybe I'm just hallucinating.

So! I know Sex and the City 2 would be flying to the country some time next month. Thanks to Candace Bushnell and the producers of the movie. But before watching the film, check out Carrie's transformation from girl to woman, and how she ended up on the Big Apple.


The Carrie Diaries
Meet Carrie before Sex and the City

I saw this yesterday and couldn't help but buy it.
This better be a good read.

*Book image from Barnesandnoble.com